Terms And Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, Supreme Travelers. By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
- Upon receiving your booking request, Supreme Travelers consultants will start to assist you in building a pleasant tour plan according to your special requirements and interests within 74 hours.
- It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 30 days prior to the actual travelling date.
- Only 20% or full paid tours, will be considered confirm. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- For our guests who purchase their ticket from us at least full payment of the ticket to be deposited to our account to secure their airline ticket plus the 20% non-refundable deposit of the hotel + eco-tour package.
- Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking. Please note that Supreme Travelers shall not be responsible for bookings that are automatically cancelled due to the lapse or inability to pay on or before the option date.
- We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by Supreme Travelers in writing. Once tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
- Supreme Travelers tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own.
- Our services will include only those indicated in the Tour Voucher, Booking order or in the Service/Hotel Voucher.
- All hotel and resort bookings made in this site are all prepaid.
Following payment plan is applicable for all our domestic packages (excluding Andaman).
|To freeze your package.||20% of package cost|
|To Initiate Booking||40% of package cost|
|After receiving your booking(Within 24 Hours)||70% of package cost|
|Before 7 days from trip date||100% of package cost|
Note: For any hotel-specific package 70% of payment cost shall be transferred within 24hr of package booking date.We are not liable to provide the same hotel as requested by you if the above condition is not fulfilled.
For our guests who wishes to purchase their airline/railway/bus/amusement park tickets from us at least full payment of the ticket to be deposited to our account to secure their booking voucher plus the 20% non-refundable deposit to freeze their package.
After the initial booking on a particular package and related services in the event of any amendment you wish to make such a change of destination, departure dates, addition/deletion of services, change on passenger number or such other change, you will need to make an written request and obtain an acknowledgement from your assigned Service Executive. There will be certain amendment fee on per person basis depending on new services and date selected by you. The amendment may invite further cost from the service provider which will have to be borne by you further such request are accepted by us, subject to availability.
Cancellation and Refund
lf circumstance make you cancel your holiday, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the holiday, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation changes.
When a Cancellation is made -
|45 days or more prior to departure of the tour||30% of package cost|
|44 to 15 days prior to the departure of the tour||50% of package cost|
|14 to 07 day prior to the departure of the tour||75% of package cost|
|07 to 01 day prior to the departure of the tour or No Show||100% of package cost|
Additional cancellation charges other than those specified above may be applicable as per the policies of airlines/railway/cruise/hotel and other service providers.
- No refund for unutilized nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out.
- In case of bad weather/Natural Calamities only re-booking can be made with respective charges to new date and no refund shall be granted.
- Complaints must be reported to the hotel / service provider on the spot . Supreme Travelers will not be liable for any compensation for a problem which could be rectified during the client’s stay, has the hotel/Supreme Travelers been aware of it.
- No refund for all confirmed booking.
- No refunds can be made in case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes or any other natural calamity that may occur.
- Booked package is valid for 365 days from the date to booking. Services must be availed within the specified time else amount will be lapsed and no refund will be provided in that case.
- No refunds shall be made in case clients chose to cut their stay at the resort or the hotel or the tour package prepared at the time of booking.
- Token amount is non refundable.
The liability of the Company is restricted to the making of reservation in accordance with the passenger(s) requirements. The liability will cease on the issue of a ticket, reservation and travel document to the passenger. The Company does not hold any responsibility for train/flight delays, rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights, mis-connection occurred due to airline problem and any change in train/flight schedule or meals not being served. We are not responsible for any alternate arrangements and the guest has no right to claim any loss or consequences arising due to the same. Company is not liable for any loss of person, property or personal effects caused or damaged or suffered by the passenger on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor. Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the passenger to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute on admission of such liability or a waiver.
Suggestions or Grievances
Any claim or complaint by the passenger in respect of services provided by the independent contractors must be notified to the Company in writing within 7 days after the tour completion date. No claim notified to the Company outside this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability in respect thereof. The Company reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a passenger on tour in event of unreasonable behavior at any time.
Privacy of Information
We treat all information furnished by you as confidential and will share only the necessary information with airline, hotels & service providers who will provide services to you during your tour. However, we may be constrained to disclose the information furnished by you, if such disclosure is required by law or by an order by court or the rules, regulations & enquiry by any govt./statutory agency having regulatory authority over the Company.
Note: Above terms and conditions shall be inclusive of all terms and conditions of Supreme Travelersand may be amended from time to time, as the case may be.